Dye Penetrant Tester for Offshore project
Dye Penentrant Tester urgently needed for an offshore project.
25 April 2019Job ID:
2 May 2019To:
26 June 2019Location:
Offshore (To be specified)Required Certificate:
Full valid GWO, certification in Dye penetrant in acc. to ISO 9712Service:
Platforms + FPSOsSite:
The candidate must have a complete valid GWO as well as a certification in Dye penetrant in acc. to ISO 9712.
The project will run probably until June 26th on a 14/14 rotation.
Job rotation (on / off):
Full valid GWO, certification in Dye penetrant in acc. to ISO 9712
14 / 14 days
The job has been closed.
General rules of selection process
The objective in process of selection of inspectors is information given in their profile at the website www.paint-inspector.com . You can influence your chances by doing following steps:
- Log into database and check whether your profile is in the best possible stage.
- It is important to fill in your details including the certificates obtained and projects done. Paint inspectors, whose CVs are not complete are having few chances compared to those, who have given particular details.
- Have in mind that CVs sent to email address in attachment are not taken into account.
- Keep uploading you details because the selection for all upcoming projects is done through the website.
- After successful application you will receive an automatic email which will confirm your application.
In case of any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us at
In case your are pre-selected or selected for any project, we will contact you via email or phone.
We wish you the best of luck!
The PIC team