Paint/welding inspector needed in the NL
We are currently looking for a paint inspector with oil & gas + welding experience.
2 July 2019Job ID:
5 July 2019 (1st inspection - Friday 5.7.2019)To:
12 July 2019 (another 3 visits within the WK 28 (8.-12.7.2019) - 4 visits in total)Location:
Nijmegen, The NetherlandsRequired Certificate:
NACE II or III/ Frosio III + welding certificateService:
Oil & GasSite:
Inspection of Gas line pipes
- Locals within a drivable distance would be preferred.
- Inspector needs to have his own basic inspection equipment (min. DFT gauge)
- Please send us a quotation with an all-inclusive day price (including travelling, working, reporting time, the cost for travels and accommodation if necessary)
The job has been closed.
General rules of selection process
The objective in process of selection of inspectors is information given in their profile at the website www.paint-inspector.com . You can influence your chances by doing following steps:
- Log into database and check whether your profile is in the best possible stage.
- It is important to fill in your details including the certificates obtained and projects done. Paint inspectors, whose CVs are not complete are having few chances compared to those, who have given particular details.
- Have in mind that CVs sent to email address in attachment are not taken into account.
- Keep uploading you details because the selection for all upcoming projects is done through the website.
- After successful application you will receive an automatic email which will confirm your application.
In case of any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us at
In case your are pre-selected or selected for any project, we will contact you via email or phone.
We wish you the best of luck!
The PIC team