Wiki Paint


On bridges, a web is the portion of a beam, girder or truss located between and connected to the flanges or the chords.

Rating 0 /0 votes

Leave a comment

* Mandatory fields.
By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics and personalized content. Read more.