Paint Inspector required for a one-day hull inspection in Singapore. Estimated inspection date is 27 September 2017. Local candidates only.
We are currently looking for a paint inspector for 2 small assignments in France.
We are looking for an inspector with dry-docking experience for an assignment in Shanghai.
For a client we are looking for 2 very experienced paint inspectors with excellent communication skills.
As reports and daily communication will be in English, high level of English language written and spoken is a must.
We are looking for an inspector with marine experience for an assignment in Denmark.
Full-time Coating Inspector required for a 5-month project in Benelux area.
- Support inspection of coating materials and review of material certification prior to use.
- Witness / Review coating activities of site inspection and testing activities as stipulated in ITPs
- Oversight construction contractor activities including rework and repair activities.
- Undertake witness/reviews of coating activities
- Perform final inspection and material custody transfer activities.
- Undertake review and endorsement of product certification and Contractors construction records.
- Report any inspection deficiencies and Contractor queries
- Ensure Material traceability requirements are maintained and quarantine of materials when required.
We are looking for QA/QC with FROSIO III or NACE II for a 6 weeks project in Vlissingen, Netherlands.
For all inspectors with other nationality than Dutch A1 document is a must.
We are urgently looking for FROSIO III or NACE II inspector with GWO for an offshore project in Oostende. Duration 1 - 1,5 month, no rotation, 12 hours shifts
We are looking for a Paint Inspector for a project in North of Spain.
We are looking for an inspector with an FROSIO III/NACEIII for an offshore windmill project in Germany.
We are currently looking for an inspector for a 1-day a week inspection in the Netherlands.
We are looking for an inspector with marine experience for an assignment in Japan