We are looking for an inspector with dry docking experience for a small project in Singapore.
We are currently looking for an inspector with dry-docking experience for an assignment in China.
We are searching for a NACE 2 or NACE 3 inspector to evaluate earliest possible paint condition on Marine Loading Arms.
Scope of work:
- to determine the origin of these defects (uncompleted coating process or afterward event during transportation, storage and installation on site):
- Check the surface preparation where the remaining paint is left, thickness of each painting layer, and a paint removal test.
- Explanation of why only 2 arms of the 4 installed have coating issues.
Background of Coating application:
- Primer coat
- 1 coat of zinc rich primer epoxy polyamide CARBOZINC 658P
- Color: Green DFT 75 microns
- Inter coat
- 1 Coat of high build modified amine epoxy paint CARBOGUARD 893
- Color: White
- DFT 150 microns
- Top coat
- 1 Coat of Polyurethane CARBOTHANE PU134 Color: Grey RAL 7035
- DFT 60 microns
We are currently looking for a Frosio inspector for a crane installation at wind offshore project.
Paint Inspector required for a one-day hull inspection in Singapore. Estimated inspection date is 27 September 2017. Local candidates only.
We are currently looking for a paint inspector for 2 small assignments in France.
We are looking for an inspector with dry-docking experience for an assignment in Shanghai.
For a client we are looking for 2 very experienced paint inspectors with excellent communication skills.
As reports and daily communication will be in English, high level of English language written and spoken is a must.
We are looking for an inspector with marine experience for an assignment in Denmark.
Full-time Coating Inspector required for a 5-month project in Benelux area.
- Support inspection of coating materials and review of material certification prior to use.
- Witness / Review coating activities of site inspection and testing activities as stipulated in ITPs
- Oversight construction contractor activities including rework and repair activities.
- Undertake witness/reviews of coating activities
- Perform final inspection and material custody transfer activities.
- Undertake review and endorsement of product certification and Contractors construction records.
- Report any inspection deficiencies and Contractor queries
- Ensure Material traceability requirements are maintained and quarantine of materials when required.
We are looking for QA/QC with FROSIO III or NACE II for a 6 weeks project in Vlissingen, Netherlands.
For all inspectors with other nationality than Dutch A1 document is a must.
We are urgently looking for FROSIO III or NACE II inspector with GWO for an offshore project in Oostende. Duration 1 - 1,5 month, no rotation, 12 hours shifts