We are currently looking for an inspector for surveillance and inspection of Thermal Spray Aluminum (TSA) on 12 mooring arms in Poland.
We are currently looking for a pipeline experienced inspector for 1-2 day assignment (6” Pipe – 2620 Mtr, 8” Pipe – 1730 Mtr) in UAE.
We are looking for a sales agent to represent and sell our paint course e-WAALS. The sales agent will work on his own and will be paid only based on his sales. You will need to build up your own clientele. The relationship with Paint-Inspector.Com will be based on a signed agreement. Check the product HERE.
We are looking for an inspector with a marine (dry-docking) experience for a project in Portugal.
We are currently searching an inspector for a marine project in Poland. Only local inspectors will be taken into consideration.
We are searching for the QA/QC with experience with the industrial projects.
This newbuilding project is located in the Netherlands/ Belgium and will last approx. 10 weeks. Start ASAP. Accommodation will be provided.
For a long term newbuilding project in AVIC Weihai Shipyard we are looking for an experienced inspector with strong communication skills to act on behalf of owner.
We are urgently looking for an inspector with dry-docking experience for a vessel repair assignment.
Blasting and painting inspection on behalf of owners of the external bottom and hull of a bulk carrier in Singapore. About one week starting 20/4-18.
We are looking for an inspector with dry-docking experience for an assignment on an aluminum vessel.
We are looking for an inspector with marine experience for a new building project in Japan.
For a permanent position in a respected paint manufacturer company we are looking for a Sales Representative (powder coatings). Ideally located in Central or Southern Germany.
- Take responsibility for sales of powder coatings in Germany
- Identify, evaluate and systematically approach prospective new clients and explore business ideas
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager and the local Sales Manager and support company's activities on the market
- Plan and execute customer visits and other sales activities
- Monitor market developments as well as changes of customer requirements and implement necessary reactions into sales strategies
- Develop and extend company's reputation in the market, by applying its Business Principles and Corporate Values
- Personal and professional growth and a possibility to have an exciting career within a global company
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values;Loyalty, Care, Respect, and Boldness.
- 13 salaries and a holiday bonus
- Employer-funded pension
- Accident insurance