Drydocking in Antwerp
We are urgently looking for an inspector with drydocking experience for a small assignment in Belgium.
12 December 2018Job ID:
ASAP - 13.12.2018To:
for approx. 6-7 daysLocation:
Antwerp, BelgiumRequired Certificate:
Frosio III/ Nace II/IIISector:
Length: 6-7 days
Travel and accommodation cost to be covered for not local.
Ready to mobilise ASAP
A1 document required (social security) - https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/work/social-security-forms/contact_points_pd_a1.pdf
The job has been closed.
General rules of selection process
The objective in process of selection of inspectors is information given in their profile at the website www.paint-inspector.com . You can influence your chances by doing following steps:
- Log into database and check whether your profile is in the best possible stage.
- It is important to fill in your details including the certificates obtained and projects done. Paint inspectors, whose CVs are not complete are having few chances compared to those, who have given particular details.
- Have in mind that CVs sent to email address in attachment are not taken into account.
- Keep uploading you details because the selection for all upcoming projects is done through the website.
- After successful application you will receive an automatic email which will confirm your application.
In case of any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us at
In case your are pre-selected or selected for any project, we will contact you via email or phone.
We wish you the best of luck!
The PIC team