Drydocking project in China
We are currently searching an inspector with marine (dry-docking) experience for a small assignment in China
26 April 2019Job ID:
7 May 2019 (7.5. the drydocking period starts, an exact project start shall be coordinated by the Advisor himsel)To:
10 May 2019 (for approx. 2-3 days)Location:
Maintenance / dry dockingSite:
Rudder Touch-ups (40 litres)
An inspector needs to check - surface preparation and product application, final DFT measurements
Marine (drydocking) experience
Own basic inspection equipment (DFT + WFT gauge, ISO comparator, Bressle test (optional))
Upper-intermediate English level
Locals within a driving distance are preferred
The job has been closed.
General rules of selection process
The objective in process of selection of inspectors is information given in their profile at the website www.paint-inspector.com . You can influence your chances by doing following steps:
- Log into database and check whether your profile is in the best possible stage.
- It is important to fill in your details including the certificates obtained and projects done. Paint inspectors, whose CVs are not complete are having few chances compared to those, who have given particular details.
- Have in mind that CVs sent to email address in attachment are not taken into account.
- Keep uploading you details because the selection for all upcoming projects is done through the website.
- After successful application you will receive an automatic email which will confirm your application.
In case of any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us at
In case your are pre-selected or selected for any project, we will contact you via email or phone.
We wish you the best of luck!
The PIC team