Offshore Platform Inspection
We are looking for an experienced inspector for a 1 year project at offshore platform in the UK.
21 March 2019Job ID:
1 June 2019To:
30 June 2020Location:
United KingdomRequired Certificate:
FROSIO 3, Full GWO, IRATA 3Service:
Platforms + FPSOsDescription:
Rotation is 14 days on / 14 days off.
Offshore experience, Full GWO, BOSIET, IRATA 3
The job has been closed.
General rules of selection process
The objective in process of selection of inspectors is information given in their profile at the website www.paint-inspector.com . You can influence your chances by doing following steps:
- Log into database and check whether your profile is in the best possible stage.
- It is important to fill in your details including the certificates obtained and projects done. Paint inspectors, whose CVs are not complete are having few chances compared to those, who have given particular details.
- Have in mind that CVs sent to email address in attachment are not taken into account.
- Keep uploading you details because the selection for all upcoming projects is done through the website.
- After successful application you will receive an automatic email which will confirm your application.
In case of any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us at
In case your are pre-selected or selected for any project, we will contact you via email or phone.
We wish you the best of luck!
The PIC team