Pipelines Field Joint Coating
We are looking for coating inspectors for a field joint coating project in Lancashire, UK.
13 December 2018Job ID:
2 January 2019To:
14 January 2019Location:
Burnley, Lancashire, United KingdomRequired Certificate:
NACE III or NACE IIService:
We are looking for coating inspectors for a pipeline field joint coating project in Burnley, Lancashire, UK.
Project dates: from 2nd to 14th January 2019
- NACE III or NACE II certificate
- Pipeline experience
- Local candidates only (you will need to drive to the site on daily basis)
The job has been closed.
General rules of selection process
The objective in process of selection of inspectors is information given in their profile at the website www.paint-inspector.com . You can influence your chances by doing following steps:
- Log into database and check whether your profile is in the best possible stage.
- It is important to fill in your details including the certificates obtained and projects done. Paint inspectors, whose CVs are not complete are having few chances compared to those, who have given particular details.
- Have in mind that CVs sent to email address in attachment are not taken into account.
- Keep uploading you details because the selection for all upcoming projects is done through the website.
- After successful application you will receive an automatic email which will confirm your application.
In case of any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us at
In case your are pre-selected or selected for any project, we will contact you via email or phone.
We wish you the best of luck!
The PIC team