Sales Representative (Agent)
We are looking for a sales agent to represent and sell our paint course e-WAALS.
24 November 2017Job ID:
We are looking for a sales agent to represent and sell our paint course e-WAALS. The sales agent will work on his own and will be paid only based on his sales. You will need to build up your own clientele. The relationship with Paint-Inspector.Com will be based on a signed agreement. Check the product HERE.
- The acquisition of new partners and customers
- Customer relationship management
- Creation of attractive offers
- Customer care throughout the process of cooperation
- Work with CRM sheet - handling customer requests, entering changes into the CRM sheet, etc.
What can we offer:
- Commission-based salary
- Working anywhere in the world
- Your own time management
- Being a part of a worldwide project
- Filled in full profile and CV at Paint-Inspector.Com
- Advanced level of English – spoken and written
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills (email, excel)
If you have any questions, please contact Marketa Souckova at email@example.com. State “Sales agent“ in the e-mail subject, please.
Please Log In in order to see more project information.
To submit your application you shall have complete CV and fill in quotation (next step). We do not accept CVs sent via email.
General rules of selection process
The objective in process of selection of inspectors is information given in their profile at the website www.paint-inspector.com . You can influence your chances by doing following steps:
- Log into database and check whether your profile is in the best possible stage.
- It is important to fill in your details including the certificates obtained and projects done. Paint inspectors, whose CVs are not complete are having few chances compared to those, who have given particular details.
- Have in mind that CVs sent to email address in attachment are not taken into account.
- Keep uploading you details because the selection for all upcoming projects is done through the website.
- After successful application you will receive an automatic email which will confirm your application.
In case of any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us at
In case your are pre-selected or selected for any project, we will contact you via email or phone.
We wish you the best of luck!
The PIC team