Wiki Paint


Area or patch, usually in a wrinkle finish film, which has failed to wrinkle or give the desired optical effect

Rating 0 /0 votes

Leave a comment

* Mandatory fields.
By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics and personalized content. Read more.