Wiki Paint


An elongated type of magnetic dry film thickness gage with a handle at one end and a probe at the other end. Between the handle and the probe is a positioning base and a thickness display dial. 

Rating 0 /0 votes

Leave a comment

* Mandatory fields.
By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics and personalized content. Read more.