A hand-held paint application tool with a bundle of natural or synthetic bristles surrounded and
bound to a handle by a ferrule or metal jacket. The part of the bristles near the ferrule is called the
“butt end;” the tip of the brush is called the “flag end.” Typical types of paint brushes include
those designed for sash and trim, wall and ceiling, enamel and varnish, masonry, roofing, and
decorative uses.

By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics and personalized content. Read more.