An application tool made of a fabric-covered tube, or roller cover, that fits over a frame with a handle and rotates smoothly to roll paint onto a surface. Paint rollers are most productive on large, flat surfaces. Special paint rollers have been developed for coating corners, edges, and piping.

By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics and personalized content. Read more.