Also called a curb inlet; an opening in the floor portion of a bridge, commonly located adjacent to the curb to provide means for rain or other water accumulated upon the roadway surface to drain through it into the space beneath the structure.

By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics and personalized content. Read more.